Greetings from Berlin

SIFE World Cup had finally came to an end. Our (Bangi campus) president, Nur Shahirah, had a few words sent to us all the way from Berlin:

Salam and hi to all of u,

How are u? Hope everyone is fine over there.

I'm sending u this from Berlin. I just came back from Sife World Cup. It was so great and I can see everyone is so motivated in doing their part in the club as well as their projects. So, I am hoping the same thing from all of you. We must move fast, work fast, and think fast!! Manage your time wisely.

Thanks!
I can see that they are full of spirits! And so should we. And as for that, I would like to announce that we will post description of our previous project here in this blog, one by one. I hope you will find them quite informative, and most importantly make you feel more spirited to run the project for this year!

But there will not be a word on this year's projects though. It's our tiny little secret. lol. But if you want to join us or would like some info about them, you can always email us!

That's it for now!~

No response to “Greetings from Berlin”

Leave a Reply